Church built in the second half of the eighteenth century. Due to its architecture and interior carvings, it is considered to be one of the most remarkable buildings of Porto rococo. In 1912, its lateral façade was covered with tiles. The drawings on those tiles were designed by Silvestre Silvestri. They are figurative compositions alluding to the cult of Nossa Senhora (Our Lady). Building designated national monument.